These clinics offer a large number of services, from general consultations to ophthalmology, dermatology,
gynecology, dentistry and urgent care. One clinic of the group is specialized in luxury dentistry.
The Dental Division is nowadays the most important and dynamic field of the group.
They cover all spectrum of dental specialties: basic dental care, esthetic dental care, emergency dental
treatments, stomatology, oral implantology, prosthetics, orthodontics and dental X-rays.
You will benefit from very good working conditions including:
- Recent and high technology equipment
- Reliability from your patients thanks to the solid reputation of the dental centers.
- Regular professional trainings (9days / semester)
- Help from a dental assistant, logistical support and management services which will help you
in your daily administrative tasks.
• Permanent contract (CDI –Contrat a duree indeterminee)
• Salary range: between 6000-10000 euros/month according to your work specialization and number
• Flexible working hours
• 5 weeks paid holidays
• Health & Work insurance
• Meal Vouchers
• Transport card (commute Paris intramuros)
• Dental surgeon Diploma from a European Union University
• General practitioner or specialized in implantology, orthodontics, pedodontics, prosthetics, oral
• Intermediate level in French (DELF B1 Level)
• Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
• Dynamism and motivation
Please send your cv in French or English here or at firstname.lastname@example.org