EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
We are looking for a candidate to fill a Visual C++ Developer position.
The position focuses on maintaining and further developing a business-critical system. The right candidate must have the mind set, and will be given the opportunity, for progressing to newer, Enterprise Java based technologies.
• At least two years of practical and proven experience with Visual C++ and Visual Studio development;
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
Desired (optional) qualifications:
• Knowledge and experience in Database Programming (e.g. Oracle, Mysql, Postgresql);
• Knowledge and experience in C# or Java;
• Microsoft Windows API;
• Microsoft .Net.
• A first-class salary package according to qualifications and experience;
• A progressive and fast paced workplace;
• Excellent office location in Marousi (Athens) close to public transportation (HSAP) and local facilities;
• On-going training on new technologies.
Please do NOT apply for this position if you don’t have at least two (2) years of practical and proven development experience in Visual C++.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (VD/05/16), to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers).