EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
We currently have vacancy position for Big Data Software Engineer, to join our expanding development teams in Athens.
• Write code supporting the development of big data solutions, implementing complete data integration or analytic use cases.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
• Strong analytical skills, team - and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel;
• Thorough knowledge of Java;
• Fluency in verbal and written English.
• Knowledge and experience working with the following technologies: Spring Framework, SQL, R, TIBCO Spotfire, NoSQL DBs, Hibernate, ReST, Git.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (BDSE/05/16), at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on a contract basis or on a full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.