We are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded web developer to join our core development team and help us build AND promote web applications.
The ideal candidate should be responsible and self-motivated, with the ability to meet deadlines.
He or she should be able to design, develop and test web applications, and also to ensure that these applications become widely visible through online marketing activities.
- At least 2 years of professional web development, including front and back end
- Very good knowledge of open source content management systems
- Good knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with Google AdWords, Google analytics, Facebook Ads, and willingness to practice Social Media Marketing
Good to have:
- UI/UX design experience
- Linux skills (including admin)
- Knowledge of version control systems such as SVN or GIT
- A full time job
- International exposure
- Work-time flexibility
Please send CV and code references to email@example.com.