We are constantly expanding our activities and our personnel all over the world. For this purpose we are looking to recruit for our offices in the center of Thessaloniki (Porto Center):
Software Developer (Porto Center Thessaloniki)
A medium to senior-level developer is required to design, develop and maintain in-house applications, both front-end and back-end. The role involves a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established design, coding and testing procedures, as well as data processing and reporting. Work in a Scrum team and pairing with other developers when appropriate. Carry out research into new technologies, libraries and development techniques.
The ideal candidate is a team player who is eager to learn and advance in collaboration with the other team members, a goal-oriented individual who follows company policies and business guidelines at all times.
• Work collaboratively with team members on maintaining and expanding existing company products
• Implement, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
• Add new features and fix code defects in company applications according to guidelines
• Breaking new ground, researching and implementing innovative techniques and features
• Problem-solving in all areas of web and other development as they emerge
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent field of education
2. Understanding of complex multi-tier applications or software as service (SaaS)
3. 2-4 years of experience in C, C++, PHP, Apache, MySQL, Java. Additional languages a plus.
4. Experience with CMake, Autotools is a plus
5. Linux programming, profiling and debugging
6. Good knowledge of OO guidelines, S.O.L.I.D, Design Patterns.
7. Experience with source control systems such as Git and SVN
8. Experience with Unit Testing and Test Driven Development (TDD)
10. Experience with leading NoSQL solutions like mongoDB is a big plus
11. Experience with Android (JDK/NDK) and/or IoS (XCode, Objective-C, C++) development a big plus
12. Familiarity with build tools and continuous integration such as Ant, Jenkins a plus
13. Familiarity with simple web services (REST, XML-RPC, SOAP)
14. Familiarity on HTML5 and CSS3 is a plus
15. Proven track record and description of personal involvement and goals accomplished.
The company offers
Monthly salary level based on qualifications
Friendly and challenging working environment,
Opportunities for further growth and development.
Notice: The candidate must mention personal projects in which they participated and they must present them during the interview. The sort list of candidates will participate in Assessment Center test process.
Please send a curriculum vitae in: firstname.lastname@example.org