We are constantly expanding our activities and our personnel all over the world. For this purpose we are looking to recruit for our offices in the center of Thessaloniki (Porto Center):
Senior PHP Developer
A PHP developer is required for design, development and maintenance of in-house PHP applications. Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements. Work in a Scrum team and pairing with other developers when appropriate. Carry out research into new technologies, libraries and development techniques.
1. Work collaboratively with team members on maintaining and expanding existing company products
2. Implement, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
3. Add new features and fix code defects in web applications according to guidelines
4. Breaking new ground, researching and implementing innovative web techniques and features
5. Problem-solving in all areas of web development
6. Mentoring junior members of the team and supporting Technical Directors
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent education
2. 3+ years developing complex web applications or software as service (SaaS)
3. 3+ years PHP, Apache, MySQL experience on Linux environment
4. Experience architecting PHP web applications and SaaS
5. Experience with Git and SVN source control
6. Experience with Unit Testing and Test Driven Development (TDD)
8. Experience with leading NoSQL solutions like mongoDB is a big plus
9. Familiarity with build tools and continuous integration (Ant, Jenkins)
10. Familiarity with PHP frameworks (e.g. codeigniter) and MVC
11. Familiarity with simple web services (REST, XML-RPC, SOAP)
12. Familiarity on HTML5 and CSS3 is a plus
13. Excellent communication skills
14. Proven experience by presentation of project(s) and description of personal involvement and goals accomplished.
The company offers
1. Monthly salary upon qualifications
2. Friendly and challenging working environment,
3. Opportunities for further growth and development.
Notice: The candidate must mention personal projects in which they participated and they must present them during the interview. The sort list of candidates will participate in Assessment Center test process.
Please send a curriculum vitae in: firstname.lastname@example.org