The position is based in Athens, Greece.
• Develop and maintain the Java middleware framework to support mobile applications
• Provide support and upgrading services in a product oriented environment
• Assist in resolving support problems
• Develop and suggest alternative approaches to resolving problems
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• At least 4 years of relevant experience in Software Development
• Experience using Java (Spring, hibernate, JDBC, Jersey)
• Experience in JSON/XML and RESTful Web Services
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Knowledge or experience in development of Financial and Banking Systems
• Experience in Functional Testing of Mobile Applications for Android Platform, iPhone/ iPad (iOS), Windows Phone
• Experience in business analysis
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Communication and cooperation skills to work effectively with team members and clients
• Self-motivated and flexible
The company offers a very competitive remuneration package along with continuous growth within a fast-growing multinational environment.
Please send us your CV to: email@example.com.