The Business Analyst will be member of a project team analyzing, designing, configuring and customizing a Commercial-Off-the-Shelf Revenue Management/Taxation Solution, in the context of related international projects.
- Study customer requirements and map requirements to the product functions.
- Lead meetings with customer for requirements' management.
- Present prototype solution to customer representatives and conduct gap analysis sessions.
- Compile the needed deliverables for the customer and the development team.
- Conduct and/or participate in training and user acceptance test sessions.
- University degree in Finance and/or IT
- At least 2 years’ experience in business analysis, preferably in the domains of taxation/finance
- Excellent command of English (written and verbal)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
- Knowledge of Business Process Management tools will be considered an asset
- Ability to travel and stay abroad
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Self-motivated and adaptable in complex business environments
Please send us your CV to: email@example.com.