The ideal candidate will
• Be responsible for planning, coordinating and monitoring production to meet requirements.
• Oversee and control all daily factory operations.
• Lead and direct the production team in the most effective and productive way.
• Form production schedules and estimate worker-hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
• Maintain time and production records
• Work closely with QA and R&D departments.
• Effectively manage budget and costs.
• Manage procurement.
• Report directly to Factory Manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 5 years of plant management experience with a strong technical and operations background.
• Degree in Engineering from an accredited Technical University.
• Very good command of English, additional languages will be considered an asset
If you find the position interesting, please send your CV to email@example.com (link sends e-mail)